In Summit Evergreen, as part of your course set-up, you will need to choose how payments will be processed. Summit Evergreen offers you the ability to integrate with a single or multiple payment processors, depending on your course’s needs. To set up a single payment processor, see our other pages of documentation for instructions on how to integrate with the payment processor you wish to use. To utilize multiple payment processors, do the following:
INTEGRATING WITH MULTIPLE PAYMENT PROCESSORS
- In Summit Evergreen, in the vertical menu on the left, select “Settings”, then “Apps”.
- In the left pane, you’ll see all the different payment processors currently available.
- You can enable as many payment processors as you need – to enable one, click on it and then fill out the required information fields that will appear in the right pane.
- Payment processors can also be disabled for your product at any time.
- After enabling your payment processors, in the vertical menu on the left, select “Structure”, then “Tiers”.
- In the left pane, select the tier for which you want to set up your payment processors.
- In the right pane, you’ll see a screen with tier details. In this pane, in the “Payment Processor” dropdown box, you can choose one payment processor for all of your offers, or you can choose “None” and then set up payment processors by offer.
- Also in this pane, in the “Offers” section, you can begin to set up your offers and the respective payment processors you wish to use with them. To create a new offer, click the “Add New Offer” button. This will bring up a box in which you can specify offer details, including which payment processor should be used. When making your selection in this dropdown box, note that only the payment processors you enabled in the step above will appear as choices. When you’re done completing this new offer box, click “Save”.
- To create additional offers that use other payment processors, simply follow the step above for as many offers as you wish to have.
- Once your offers are created, you will see them in the list of offers in the tier details box. For each offer you create, Summit Evergreen creates a checkout link, which you see in the field “Checkout Page”. Depending on which payment processor you have chosen, you may or may not use this link. If your chosen payment processor doesn’t use this link, then when you click on it you will go to a message that tells you the link doesn’t get used.
The payment processors available in Summit Evergreen are as follows: