Using the “Theme” menu you can change and modify your product’s theme. Changing the theme will alter the interface for your customers. Through the theme you can easily change colors and logos, allowing for personal branding.
Step 1: Access the Theme Menu Item and Choose your Theme
- In the left navigation menu, select “Appearance”, then “Theme”.
- Here you will see a list of all the available themes. By default the “Evergreen Learning Theme” will be set as your current theme. We currently recommend using the “Laravel” theme; however, more beautiful themes will be added in the future.
To set “Laravel” as your theme, do the following:
- In the left pane, select “Laravel”. This will bring up a page in the right pane that provides this theme’s settings.
- Click the “Actions” dropdown menu in the upper right corner and select “Set as Product Theme”.
Step 2: Customize Your Theme
In the right pane, you can easily change your branding colors, logos, etc. Be sure to click the “Save” button in the lower right corner to secure any changes.
Step 3: Advanced Customization
If you have a tech team, the theme can be completely skinned and customized.
- The first step is to make a copy of the theme you wish to customize by selecting the “Actions” drop down menu in the upper right corner. Select “Copy”.
- The copy of your theme will now appear in the left hand pane under “My Themes”.
- Select your theme copy in the left pane, and the details will then show in the right pane.
- Select the “Actions” drop down menu in the upper right corner and select “Edit”.
- From here you can edit the code for the emails, CSS, layout, etc.